Finance Internship (6 months)
Situated in the heart of Zug in Switzerland, which is globally recognized as the Crypto Valley and the home of multifold reputable crypto and blockchain organizations, we have established our headquarter operations. SEBA represents a new digital finance offering, which is committed to security, transparency and performance. Our talented teams build the bridge between the old and new economy and own a wealth of experience in financial markets, regulation, technology and information security.
We are bringing a new financial services paradigm to the crypto economy. In scope of our growth plans we are looking for a Finance Intern to join our Accounting Team for a period of 6 months. In this role, you will gain first hand accounting experience and report directly to our Head of Accounting.
Throughout your internship you will have the opportunity to explore the following tasks:
- Manage bookings within our core banking system
- Support monthly, quarterly, half-year and year-end closing
- Administrative support for daily business tasks within the Accounting Team
- Assist with the preparation of monthly results
- Support the initiative to improve the efficiency in reporting and consolidation processes by using cognitive technologies
- Assist and support in accounting requirements (new products, handlings, bookings)
- Project work involvement in terms of financial accounting/reporting
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following:
- First-hand accounting experience or currently completing relevant higher education
- You have an affinity for numbers and consider yourself and excel expert
- Debit, Credit, AR, AP are all terms that you are familiar with
- You enjoy detail-oriented tasks and don’t easily crack under pressure when working according to deadlines
- Fluency in English and German, further languages are a plus
At SEBA, our people make the difference. Are you eager to broaden your accounting knowledge? This internship will allow you to gain insights to the foundational requirements of a career in Finance. Come join us at SEBA and be part of revolutionizing the financial industry!
We look forward to receiving your full application (CV, Motivation Letter, Reference Letters and Diplomas).
Position type Intern
Start of work Mar 1, 2023
Your application has been successfully submitted.