Head Product Design
Founded in April 2018 and headquartered in Zug, SEBA Bank is a pioneer in the financial industry providing a seamless, secure and easy-to-use bridge between digital and traditional assets. As a smart bank SEBA Bank offers a fully universal suite of regulated banking services in the emerging digital economy. In August 2019, SEBA Bank received a Swiss banking and securities dealer licence – the first time a reputed, regulatory authority such as FINMA has granted a licence to a financial services provider with a core capability in digital assets. The broad, vertically integrated spectrum of services combined with the highest security standards, make SEBA Bank’s value proposition unique - this is why Banque de France selected SEBA Bank to test the integration of Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC). CVVC Global Report and CB Insights names SEBA Bank as Top 50 Companies within the blockchain ecosystem.
We are bringing a new financial services paradigm to the crypto economy. In scope of our expansion strategy we are seeking a Head of Product Design, who will be reporting to our Chief Product Officer.
In this function you will be responsible for the following:
- Own the product design vision, strategy and roadmap for the bank.
- Build, manage, and grow a distributed team of product designers, UX researchers and content writers that consistently delivers great experiences for our clients.
- Maintain world class design standards, driving quality while fostering a strong, collaborative design practice.
- Drive collaboration and vision across the company to build alignment on priorities leading to product design and execution.
- Partner closely with a distributed team of stakeholders from different functions within the bank to deliver high-quality experiences for clients across the markets we operate in.
- Drive work to evolve our design system, build UX frameworks, and advocate for the priority of reusability at scale.
- Work closely with our Marketing team to set and uphold our brand guidelines to ensure a consistent client experience.
- Lead design rituals, develop standards and represent the bank at external events as a thought leader.
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following set of experience:
- University degree (Bachelor level) or a design related qualification
- Great verbal & written communication skills in English
- 6+ years in Product Design with 2+ years leadership experience
- Have experience creating products and design systems for both mobile and web products for a bank or FinTech
- Have worked with agile, lean, evidence-based and human-centred design.
- Have developed and tested solutions using a diverse toolbox of methods and techniques
Join our skilled team of SEBAnkians and together redefine finance.
We owe our exponential growth to our innovative and collaborate team spirit and talented workforce. Every voice counts as we are always committed to learning from diverse perspectives and backgrounds because our people make the difference at SEBA Bank. Regardless of your age, gender, belief, and background, at SEBA EVERYONE (E) is welcome!
We very much look forward to receiving your full application and hearing about your motivation to become a SEBAnkian (CV, Motivation Letter, Reference Letters and Diplomas).
Position type Full-time employee
Start of work Mar 1, 2023
Your application has been successfully submitted.