Java Software Engineer
Come join us at Crypto Finance Group. We are a fast-growing company, where everyone plays an important role. We welcome you to join us and help shape our future.
About Crypto Finance Group
The Crypto Finance Group - comprising two FINMA-regulated financial institutions and part of Deutsche Börse Group - offers professional digital asset solutions. This includes one of the first FINMA-approved securities firms with 24/7 brokerage services, custody, infrastructure, and tokenisation solutions for financial institutions, as well as the first FINMA-approved manager of collective assets for crypto assets, with an active, rules-based and index-based alternative investment fund offering, including the first Swiss crypto fund. The Crypto Finance Group is headquartered in Switzerland.
For more information, please visit: www.crypto-finance.com
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal development and professional advancement.
The starting date is as soon as possible in our new office in the Prime Tower in Zurich.
- Be part of the storage team and take control of key parts of an industry-leading crypto assets order management system
- Build on high quality and clean code designed by proven experts in software development
- Manage, improve, and extend the backend services, based on SpringBoot
- Be at the forefront of infrastructure developments within the financial and blockchain industry
- Manage and extend our existing CI/CD pipelines
- University degree in computer science or similar experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Java
- Knowledge of Spring/SpringBoot
- Knowledge of MariaDB or similar SQL database
- Knowledge of REST is a plus
- English professional proficiency; German a plus
- Eligible to work in Switzerland
- Knowledge of and interest in blockchain technology and/or crypto assets is a plus
- Mentorship program tailored to your experience level during the first few weeks to get you up to speed
- Join an international, fast-paced blockchain and fintech team with experienced industry leaders
- Work at the forefront of an inspiring, dynamic new sector in B2B finance with digital assets
- Be part of our friendly, knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture, and flat hierarchy
- Work in a role that lets you learn, and gives you responsibility and independence
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system
- Become part of a learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make a direct impact
- Participate in regular company meetings, Knowledge Pooling sessions, and amazing team events
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies.
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation, we can only accept applicants who have the right to work in Switzerland (are in possession of a Swiss work permit or are EU/EFTA citizens). All other applications will not be considered
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Crypto Finance AG
Transforming Financial Services