Business Development Manager - Gaming (100%)
About the job
The Tezos Foundation offers a unique work environment in the blockchain industry. As a young company in the financial technology sphere, it draws on knowledge from the traditional financial sector and the young Web3 space to build its processes and company culture. To do so, the Tezos Foundation relies on motivated team members who want to continuously improve existing processes and their individual skills.
Business Development Manager Gaming (100%)
To complement our gaming team, we are looking for a driven person responsible for sourcing, evaluating, negotiating, closing, and executing gaming-related strategic investment and partnerships in Europe. The role is hybrid with a base in either London, UK or Zug, Switzerland. The Business Development function serves to accelerate the adoption of Tezos and foster strategic partnerships and integration opportunities.
- Identify high value partnership opportunities in the region (inbound and outbound), targeting AAA developers/publishers and ambitious startups.
- Work with the global head of gaming to adapt investment evaluation framework to local context.
- Build financial and business models and prepare investment recommendations, highlighting opportunities and risks.
- Negotiate with potential partners on deal terms to find a positive way forward for all stakeholders.
- Ensure successful partnerships working closely with Tezos Foundation’s head of gaming partnerships, ecosystem partners and Tezos engineering, product, and marketing teams.
- Travel, as necessary, to both regional and global regions, as a representative of the Tezos ecosystem.
What you’ll bring:
- A true passion for gaming and a thorough understanding of the industry.
- Significant work experience in gaming and/or blockchain industry in business-related roles (e.g. business development, strategy, operations, publishing/marketing) fields.
- A successful track record of end-to-end deals and/or projects.
- A self-starter attitude with a high level of ownership, and urgency.
- A talent to foster positive relationships and work in cross functional teams.
- A team player mindset with outstanding written and oral communication skills, comfortable collaborating across teams.
- Proficient in spoken and written English, and any other European languages is a plus.
Why You Should Join the Tezos Foundation
You’ll work for a vibrant organisation, with a young start-up feel coupled with the diligence of a Swiss Foundation. Our culture encourages co-creation, innovation and individual specialist paths.
- Flexible working hours / hybrid working
- Relaxed holiday system
- Support for further education and professional development
- Team building activities
- Competitive salaries
- Bonus structure
- A diverse team with staff members from across the world
- Modern office space
- Central office location in Zug
- International travel (dependent on role)
How to apply
Upload your resume, or send the document to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.