RegTech and Crypto Compliance Officer
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, headquartered in Switzerland and operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account. Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem.
Sygnum’s RegTech & Crypto Compliance Services team supports and enables Financial Institutions through trust and innovation to offer digital assets to their clients. We offer industry-leading expertise and experience wrapped into simple and efficient services as well as tools for a Financial Institution’s digital assets offering.
In your role as RegTech and Crypto Compliance Officer you will support our clients and colleagues with dedicated expertise in compliance for digital assets. You will write comprehensive Enhanced Due Diligence Reports for wealth originating from digital assets, review and analyse wallet addresses with blockchain forensic tools as well as conduct transaction monitoring for transactions on the blockchain. Keeping up with the latest developments in the fast-moving digital assets industry, you will research digital asset-related legal and regulatory developments globally and proactively provide guidance to internal and external stakeholders for the compliant offering of digital assets.
- Work with senior management to enhance Sygnum’s RegTech and Crypto Compliance offering.
- Take an active role in the further development of digital asset compliance frameworks, procedures and workflows for financial institutions Support the expansion of the industry-leading digital asset transaction monitoring tool.
- Advise internal stakeholders and clients as subject matter expert in digital asset compliance questions.
- Actively contribute to achieving the business unit’s quantitative and qualitative targets Work with senior management to enhance Sygnum’s RegTech and Crypto Compliance offering.
- University degree in law and 3+ years of working experience in banking in Switzerland on Compliance-related matters.
- Familiarity with Swiss, European (i.a. MiCA, TFR) as well as global (i.a. FATF) legal and regulatory requirements and frameworks for digital assets.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience related to digital assets and blockchain forensic tools; further education and certificates in this regard are a clear advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must, including the ability to write assessments and summarize findings clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills as well as a high level of flexibility and adaptability to a fast-changing environment.
- High degree of integrity, business acumen, client-orientation and openness to feedback
- A positive, forward-thinking personality with can-do attitude and a dedicated interest in Compliance and Risk topics related to digital assets.
- Great team player with an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to drive own projects independently as well as out of own initiative.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of finance.
- Work on new, cutting-edge technology in the blockchain space.
- Competitive salary packages and chances to leave individual footprints.
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international, and motivated team of professionals.
- Gym and language course perks.
- Regular gatherings and team events like Christmas parties, Oktoberfest, Apero’s, hence plenty of jokes and laughs 😊.
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!
Your application has been successfully submitted.