VP Platform Management - Digital Assets Custody & Staking
Sygnum is the world’s first digital asset bank in Switzerland, and a digital asset management company in Singapore. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
We are currently looking for VP Platform Management - Digital Assets Custody & Staking to join our Digital Assets Custody & DeFi team in our Zurich office.
- Are you convinced of the disruptive potential of decentralized finance to shape the future of financial services?
- Do you have a keen interest in the mechanics of Blockchain, Crypto, Staking and related technologies?
- Are you experienced in and passionate about delivering complex change initiatives involving agile software development with a hands-on attitude?
- Are you a strategic and analytical thinker that can drive results in an uncertain and dynamic environment?
- Do you want to join a highly entrepreneurial and agile business that is on a steep growth trajectory?
- Take ownership of overall Digital Assets Custody & Staking platform transformation agenda
- Shape platform strategy and roadmap
- Drive platform delivery working closely with the product and tech teams in an agile manner
- Alignment with other teams across the bank and external stakeholders to ensure roadmap meets the goals of all relevant stakeholders
- Drive analysis initiatives to expand Sygnum’s offering working with internal and external stakeholders
- Several years of relevant working experience, ideally in a tech startup or top-tier consulting firm
- Strong passion, interest and knowledge of crypto assets, crypto custody and staking
- Strong affinity to tech products and solutions, ability and willingness to deep dive into technical details without losing sight of the big picture
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- Great team player and ability to effectively communicate at all levels in English
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Finance or related field from a recognized university with track record of outstanding academic performance
- Hands-on coding experience and familiarity with core banking and trading systems & processes are both a definite plus
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the futures of our world’s financial system.
- Work on new, cutting-edge technology in the blockchain space.
- Competitive salary packages and chances to leave individual footprints.
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international, and motivated team of professionals.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and facilitate smart growth.
- Gym and language course perks.
- Regular gatherings and Team events like Christmas parties, Oktoberfest, Apero’s, hence plenty of jokes and laughs 😊.
If this reads like your profile, please send us a 1-2 page CV. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure it out. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.