Business Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
We are currently looking for an Operations Manager to join our growing, high impact team in our office in Singapore.
- Support Compliance related activities in alignment with our external service provider and under guidance and supervision of our headquarters in Switzerland
- Perform required Regulatory Reporting and other MAS requirements Support Operations for fund management business in collaboration with our Head Asset Management and our service provider, e.g. support subscription documents
- Manage local People (HR) related processes incl. payroll and onboarding in collaboration with our external service provider and headquarters in Switzerland
- Monitor and report our internal risk controls in collaboration with our Risk function in Switzerland
- Collaborate, coordinate, and monitor our external service providers, e.g. be local contact person for our accounting service provider
- Support and coordinate Sygnum Pte Ltd annual external and internal audit
- At least 3 years of relevant financial services industry experience, ideally in asset management
- Experience in Compliance of regulated capital markets institutions
- Understanding of the institutional investment marketplace and interest in financial markets
- Strong interest or experience working in the emerging digital assets industry
- Experience and/or understanding of working within the cross border regulatory frameworks, in particular with regards to fund distribution
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with ability to advise and influence
- Ability to excel in a rapidly changing environment, including the skill to prioritize and handle ad-hoc requests
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of business ethics, reliability, precision and integrity
- Full proficiency in English, other Asian languages, such as Mandarin is a plus
If this reads like your profile, please send your application with CV. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure it out. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.