Web3 Financial Officer
Chief Financial Officer - Based in Switzerland
Do you want to shape the future of web3 in a fast growing well funded startup?
EtherMail is the first Web 3.0 Email solution setting the standard for anonymous and encrypted wallet-to-wallet communication, built by a team dedicated to bringing back full ownership, control and sovereignty of the inbox to users. EtherMail brings the best of blockchain technologies and traditional Email together and has attracted since its launch more than hundred thousands of users globally.
EtherMail has been founded by serial entrepreneurs Shant Kevonian and Gerald Heydenreich (eg exit of buyvip to Amazon) is located in Liechtenstein, Spain, Germany, Argentina and Armenia and has received more than 7 M € in funding from top tier VC funds such as fabric, greenfield and Tim Draper.
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to become part of our team as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). This position requires an initiative-taking, collaborative leader who can thrive in a growing organization. This highly visible position, which is poised for growth, will interact heavily with the CEO and founders.
This is a hands-on leadership role that requires someone who can support both high-level complex accounting and finance responsibilities as well as not being afraid to dive into the details on a day-to-day basis.
- Work with the owners to develop and execute the financial strategy of the company
- Plan and execute the token launch in 2023
- Oversee all matters related to accounting and finance
- Develop a cash flow projection process and reporting to ensure adequate capital for
- Develop analysis and reporting on key performance indicators
- Manage the annual planning process and long-term business planning
- Manage the banking relationship and reporting to the bank
- Ensure internal controls and related processes
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and increase profitability
- Clear a path for growth, form new relationships, drive measurable value, and establish core financial processes and reporting requirements.
- Develop, implement, and monitor financial control systems and policies to ensure that financial goals are communicated to each business department
Skills and Qualifications -
- Background in accounting or finance strongly preferred
- At least 5 years or more in related experience required, ideally with experience in a token launch
- Knowledge in Web3/blockchain projects
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Exceptional communication skills
- Results-oriented, analytical thinker and planner
- Excellent time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of business law as it pertains to contracts.
- Proficiency in Excel, Datstudio and other financial software
- Advanced financial reporting, monthly close, AP/AR oversight, tax skills
What we Offer
- Work for a VC funded web3 company with an ambition to built the next unicorn
- High degree of flexibility and responsibility to achieve goals
- Dynamic and remote first work environment
- Competitive compensation, benefits and token participation
Your application has been successfully submitted.