Assistant Relationship Manager DLT & Corporate Clients
About the job
Sygnum is the world’s first digital asset bank in Switzerland, and a digital asset management company in Singapore. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Are you a people person? Do you have a strong interest in relationship management and business development? Do you want to work daily with the leading digital asset companies in the industry and understand how these projects operate internally to transform the future of finance?
We’re looking for an Assistant Relationship Manager with interest about the digital assets space to join our Corporate Clients team to strengthen our relationships with DLT and technology companies.
What we offer
- You will actively support the Relationship Management team in the day-to-day business and assist in the preparation of client visits as well as the management of client dossiers
- You will be in telephone, e-mail, and face-to-face contact with our valued corporate clients
- You will be involved in the onboarding process, the initiation and monitoring of transactions, meetings with prospective and existing clients, as well as in various other processing and trouble-shooting cases
- You will also have the opportunity to work on projects and get to know various internal interfaces through active collaboration
- Support on the client onboarding process together with internal stakeholders (Legal & Compliance, Operations) and external service providers
- Processing fiat and digital asset transactions as well as post transaction AML monitoring.
- Update and maintain the CRM for accurate recordkeeping of all relationships
What you offer
- A completed apprenticeship or Bachelor’s degree in a position relevant field
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in client servicing/customer care of private or institutional clients within a (Swiss) financial institution
- Experience in onboarding clients (private clients and legal entities) and familiarity with the Swiss banking regulations and onboarding documents, in particular CDB 20
- Previous experience in working with core banking systems, in particular Finnova is a plus
- Curiosity and enthusiasm to get to know the world of Digital Assets and gain expertise in our product and service offerings
- A positive, forward-thinking personality with having a proactive can-do attitude and a great team player
- Goal and results oriented with an entrepreneurial mindset, able to work independently and under pressure
- Language skills: fluency in English is mandatory, good level of German is advantageous
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the futures of our world’s financial system.
- Work on new, cutting-edge technology in the blockchain space.
- Competitive salary packages and chances to leave individual footprints.
- An amazing, diverse, highly skilled, international, and motivated team of professionals.
- Regular gatherings and Team events like Christmas parties, Oktoberfest, Apero’s, hence plenty of jokes and laughs 😊.
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!
Your application has been successfully submitted.