Digital Media Strategy
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Digital Media Strategy
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem with strategic partners including Swisscom and SDX. We are dual headquartered in Switzerland and Singapore and operate globally.
We are looking for a Head of Digital Media Strategy to develop strategy and deliver program execution. The role sits at the intersection of campaigns, online assets and thought leadership content, and works across all stages of the client journey. The purpose of the role is to create and maintain high brand awareness, and convert this into engaged, educated and well informed prospects, new clients’, and brand ambassadors.
- Your key responsibilities:
- Development of the overall digital strategy to educate, engage, nurture and convert prospects into clients and then into brand ambassadors
- Hands-on development of campaigns, processes and agency partnerships to enable both quick wins and the foundation to scale the function via external agency partners and all Sygnum locations
- Collaborate with Sygnum Business Units and Asset Management teams to develop a strategy and digital delivery systems to educate and engage clients/prospects on various aspects of digital assets, including blockchain basics, protocols, products and markets
- Digital Go-To-Market strategies for new products and platforms, integrating audience profiles, key messages, and target media selection into a cohesive, holistic operational plan
- Using sales funnel best practices, dashboards and analytics, develop and optimize the strategies and channels through the see/think/do/care funnel phases to measure and continually raise conversion Rates
- Management of external performance marketing agency, including project briefings and budgets, delivery of workflows, budget and ensuring constantly improving ROI. Specifically in the areas of generating leads and new account applications via SEO (on and off page), paid digital (social and news/industry media) and social campaigns.
- Spearheading the use of digital and research to generate insights on key target verticals to make messages more relevant, differentiated and impactful, and to make channels more targeted and addressable and measurable
- Across the public website, integrate the sales funnel with a focus on conversion paths of target client verticals
Your skills, experience and profile
• Work experience: Hands-on experience in the strategy, planning and execution of campaigns across all digital performance marketing channels, including paid, earned and owned media
• Tech Skills: Good working knowledge of relevant tool-set, including Google (Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, Display Network, Keyword Planner etc) LinkedIn/Twitter platforms, and search and analytics tools like SEMRush. Understanding of the applications and pathways into CRM platforms.
• Soft skills: Excellent all-round communication, analytical, clear prioritization and decision making, stakeholder management, teamworking and cross-team and cross-border collaboration, negotiation, and the ability to juggle competing priorities and get things done. Ability to coach and build teams essential.
• Profile: Thoughtful and strategic, practical problem solver, independent thinker, self-starter, people-oriented, open, high levels of integrity, determination, and purpose.
• Interests: Technology, innovation, learning, blockchain, digital assets & cryptocurrencies highly valued
• Academic: Bachelors or master’s degree ideally in marketing or business Business or Marketing Degree. MBA is a significant bonus.
If this reads like your profile, please send us your CV. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we'll figure it out. Thank you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.