Personal Assistant And Administrative Coordinator
Job Title: Personal Assistant and Administrative Coordinator
Company: Dialectic AG
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Dialectic AG, a Swiss-based crypto asset manager, is seeking a personal assistant to a dynamic founder. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing venture capital fund, focused on investing in emerging crypto and blockchain technologies.
We are seeking a highly organized, self-starter Personal Assistant and Administrative Coordinator to provide support to our dynamic founder. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing heavy calendars, international travel, administrative support, and personal duties. In this role, you will be responsible for providing administrative support, managing travel arrangements, and handling executive duties, personal duties, and administrative tasks. The candidate should be flexible, adaptable, detail-oriented, possess excellent communication skills, and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a “no job too small attitude.”
- Provide administrative support to the founder, his family, and team as requested.
- Manage heavy calendar management and scheduling, including setting up meetings, conference calls, and video conferences across multiple time zones.
- Arrange international travel including flights, accommodations, and visas, and create detailed itineraries.
- Manage personal duties, including coordinating family travel, handling personal finances, and running errands.
- Ensure that all travel and expense reports are accurately completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Handle incoming and outgoing email communications, including inbox management.
- Conduct research on various topics and prepare reports and presentations as needed.
- Perform general office duties such as local errands, grocery orders, overseeing janitorial staff, organizing office supplies into cabinets, filing, photocopying, and scanning documents.
- Be a liaison with clients, vendors, and business partners while maintaining the highest levels of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an executive/personal assistant or administrative coordinator.
- Experience working in a startup environment, where everybody is expected to “roll up their sleeves” to get the job done.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Experience in managing complex travel arrangements.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluency in English. German language proficiency is a plus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack, Notion, or Vimcal. Use of AI tools/knowledge of how to utilize them to maximize efficiency is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred.
- Familiarity with the cryptocurrency and venture capital industries preferred.
Dialectic is a machine that uncovers ciphers in opaque markets thereby unlocking extraordinary value for our member-families.