Capital Markets Associate – EMEA
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Amun is a leading cryptocurrency issuer which aims to make purchasing crypto more accessible, and efficient.
Under its 21Shares brand, Amun is the world's largest issuer of crypto exchange-traded products (ETPs). The 21Shares suite of ETPs has simplified access to crypto for both institutional and retail investors in the traditional finance community. In a similar fashion, Amun aims to provide tokens that will make it easy for the crypto community to access sophisticated strategies that are not otherwise readily available in this space. Amun 21Shares is a team of entrepreneurs, engineers, and financial product developers who are uniquely placed to revolutionize cryptocurrency investing through the issuance of our broad range of tokens. Our goal is to make these tokens present a new paradigm in cryptocurrency investing and to facilitate their use.
Our investment in superior technology and automation has enabled us to both release products, as well as work directly with top organizations including the Bitcoin Cash Foundation, Bitcoin Suisse, Binance, Bitwise, Coinbase, FlowTraders, Sygnum, and the Tezos Foundation as launch partners or customers of Onyx, our full stack issuance platform.
An exciting opportunity to join and help a growing crypto asset ETP business in Switzerland and across EMEA working in the capital markets team which operates as the central point of contact for both clients and secondary market ETP activity and oversees the trading of the entire range of 21Shares ETPs.
Key Accountabilities and Scope:
- Help the Head of Capital Markets in overseeing the primary and secondary markets in 21Shares ETPs.
- Liaise with and help Authorised Participants trading 21Shares ETPs.
- Work with liquidity providers and brokers to ensure efficient trading both on exchange and over the counter (OTC).
- Coordinate with internal teams in respect of new product launches and corporate actions.
- With Head of Capital Markets, work with exchanges and trading venues (and CSDs/CCPs) to ensure availability and efficient trading of ETPs.
- Act as a point of contact for distribution team and clients in respect of any matters relating to trading of ETPs.
- Provide education and insight into ETP trading to investors and distribution teams
- Understanding of ETP distribution and trading.
- Personable with excellent communication skills.
- Self motivated but able to work with different teams and internal and external stakeholders.
- Awareness of relevant regulation.
- Interest in cryptocurrencies.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Crypto Made Easy