Marketing & Communications Specialist
Come join us at Crypto Finance Group. We are a fast-growing company, where everyone plays an important role. We welcome you to join us and help shape our future.
About Crypto Finance
The Crypto Finance Group - comprising two FINMA-regulated financial institutions and part of Deutsche Börse Group - offers professional digital asset solutions. This includes one of the first FINMA-approved securities firms with 24/7 brokerage services, custody, infrastructure, and tokenisation solutions for financial institutions, as well as the first FINMA-approved manager of collective assets for crypto assets, with an active, rules-based and index-based alternative investment fund offering, including the first Swiss crypto fund. The Crypto Finance Group is headquartered in Switzerland.
For more information, please visit: www.crypto-finance.com
The starting date is as soon as possible in our office in the Prime Tower in Zurich.
This role is temporary for 10 months with the potential for an extension.
- Develop and execute marketing and communications initiatives to raise awareness of the Crypto Finance brand within the digital asset space
- Support the Head of Marketing and Communications to develop and execute key initiatives
- Work alongside key business stakeholders and support them on marketing and communication initiatives and projects (e.g., product launches, webinars, client mailings, awards, events, etc.)
- Create impactful content and marketing materials such as articles, white papers, factsheets, FAQs, newsletters, statements, web, video, and podcasts
- Responsible for Performance Marketing, i.e., being the research lead, and taking on all campaign planning, implementation, monitoring, and optimisations
- Deputy for other team members when requested
- Coordination and management of various stakeholders
- Proven communication and marketing specialist with experience in the financial industry;
- Experience in the B2B business, and solid know-how in finance, blockchain technology, and the digital asset industry
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field, or extensive work experience in marketing and communications
- 5+ years of experience in a dynamic work environment within the financial industry
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in performance marketing and analytics
- Solid understanding of financial markets and their impact on digital assets, as well as ability to write appropriate copy that reflects this expertise
- Good team player, hands on, someone who knows how to prioritise and get things done, loyal and trustworthy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Dependable, entrepreneurial, and resilient; collaborative approach with an attention to detail, paired with the ability to work proactively and well under tight deadlines
- The position requires 100% onsite presence in the office in Zurich
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office programmes; experience with WordPress, MS-Dynamics, and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Join an international, fast-paced blockchain and fintech team with experienced industry leaders
- Work at the forefront of an inspiring, dynamic new sector in B2B finance with digital assets
- Be part of our friendly, knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture, and flat hierarchy
- Work in a role that lets you learn, and gives you responsibility and independence
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system
- Become part of a learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest compliance topics and make a direct impact
- Participate in weekly company meetings, bi-weekly Knowledge Pooling sessions, and amazing team events
- A central working place in Zurich, with a modern infrastructure
If you're interested in applying for this position or have any questions, please submit your full application including a cover letter, CV, Diplom and employment references.
Thank you for considering our company for your next career move!
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to Swiss labour legislation, we can only accept applicants who have the right to work in Switzerland (are in possession of a Swiss work permit or are EU/EFTA citizens). All other applications will not be considered.
Crypto Finance AG
Transforming Financial Services