Come join us at Crypto Finance Group. We are a fast-growing company, where everyone plays an important role. We welcome you to join us and help shape our future.
About Crypto Finance
The Crypto Finance Group - comprising two FINMA-regulated financial institutions and part of Deutsche Börse Group - offers professional digital asset solutions. This includes one of the first FINMA-approved securities firms with 24/7 brokerage services, custody, infrastructure, and tokenisation solutions for financial institutions, as well as the first FINMA-approved manager of collective assets for crypto assets, with an active, rules-based and index-based alternative investment fund offering, including the first Swiss crypto fund. The Crypto Finance Group is headquartered in Switzerland.
For more information, please visit: www.crypto-finance.com.
As part of the brokerage team, you will report to the Head of Trading, where you will gain experience and deep insights into the cryptocurrency ecosystem. If you are an individual with a high degree of personal initiative, have a few years of experience as a trader, and are interested in blockchain technology and digital assets, join us and start building the foundation for your career today.
The starting date is as soon as possible in our office in the Prime Tower in Zurich.
- Ensure the flawless operation of daily client trading, and represent both the trading desk and the company to clients and stakeholders
- Maintain an expert level of understanding of the crypto market landscape by researching the latest projects and developments
- Maintain an expert level of understanding of the trading platform and products, to provide knowledgeable support to clients both externally and internally
- Oversee multiple trades and prioritise efforts to anticipate and ensure appropriate responses to account needs
- Carry out operational tasks related to account and cash management
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal departments of the organization, incl. Compliance, Business Development, and Legal
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and restrictions
- Relevant university degree, e.g., Business Administration, Science, Mathematics, Finance / Economics, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- 1-3 years of experience in (Sales) Trading at a financial institution, or strong personal trading experience
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, and a team player
- Advanced understanding of digital asset markets, and solid knowledge of cryptocurrency projects
- Highly proactive and outgoing personality
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy in combination with a hands-on mentality
- Solid MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and fast adaption of new tools is required
- Proficient level of written and spoken English; knowledge of German and/or another language is a plus
- Experience in programming (e.g., VBA, Python) is a plus
- Join an international, fast-paced blockchain and fintech team with experienced industry leaders
- Work at the forefront of an inspiring, dynamic new sector in B2B finance with digital assets
- Be part of our friendly, knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture, and flat hierarchy
- Work in a role that lets you learn, and gives you responsibility and independence
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system
- Become part of a learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest financial operations & settlement topics and make a direct impact
- Participate in weekly company meetings, bi-weekly Knowledge Pooling sessions, and amazing team events
- A central working place in Zurich, with a modern infrastructure
- For more information about working in our company Crypto Finance, have a look at this video https://youtu.be/7XJcoBrBS6Q
If you are interested in applying for this position or have any questions, please submit your resume and cover letter. Thank you for considering our company for your next career move!
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to Swiss labour legislation, we can only accept applicants who have the right to work in Switzerland (are in possession of a Swiss work permit or are EU/EFTA citizens). All other applications will not be considered.
Crypto Finance AG
Transforming Financial Services