Clearsight GmbH is a Swiss single-family office that owns Clearsight Investments AG (”Clearsight”, www.clearsight.ch) and Clearstar Labs AG (”Clearstar Labs”, www.clearstar.xyz).
Clearsight, founded in 2008, is a large private equity firm with over EUR 800 million of assets under management from major pension funds, insurance companies, and endowments, regulated by financial regulators in Switzerland, Luxembourg, and the USA.
Using our own capital, in spring of 2022, we founded Clearstar Labs. We believe that the Internet has become an oligopolistic Disneyland with little innovation, and that central banks have corrupted money, the operating system of society. Blockchain could be the answer. To assist in bringing this better future faster, Clearstar is developing DeFi Investments and DeFi Research areas, bring institutional grade infrastructure into the space.
Currently we are a team of 10 passionate computer scientists, developers, researchers and finance professionals in the process of hiring three more. See attached team page.
We are seeking a skilled and motivated DevOps Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in AWS cloud computing, infrastructure as code, containerization, and automation. In this role, you will ensure our applications' reliability, availability, and performance by designing and implementing cloud-based solutions, automating infrastructure, and managing continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
- Design, build and manage cloud-based solutions on AWS using infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation
- Develop and maintain automation scripts and tools using Python and other programming languages
- Set up and maintain containerization platforms using Docker and Kubernetes
- Manage continuous integration and deployment pipelines using tools such as GitHub Actions
- Implement monitoring and logging solutions using tools such as CloudWatch
- Ensure security and compliance of the infrastructure by implementing security best practices and identity and access management (IAM) policies
- Collaborate with developers and stakeholders to understand business requirements and provide solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a DevOps or related role
- Experience with AWS services such as EC2, S3, Lambda, RDS, and VPC
- Strong proficiency in Python and other programming languages
- Experience with containerization platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with infrastructure as code tools such as CloudFormation
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment pipelines using tools such as GitHub Actions
- Understanding of monitoring and logging tools such as CloudWatch
- Knowledge of security best practices, IAM, encryption, and network security
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Experience and interest for Blockchain and Defi (Optional)
We are looking forward to hearing from you if you are passionate about DevOps and have experience with AWS cloud computing, infrastructure as code, and automation. Please apply with your resume and a cover letter describing why you are a strong candidate for this role! Part-time or full-time, on-site or remote. Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org +41 79 864 3700