Senior Front End Engineer (European Remote)
Join our team and work directly with the founders to build the future of Automation for the upcoming decentralized web. Enjoy a lot of perks, travel with us to cool events and participate in amazing off-side retreats with the team!
Participate in creating the most sophisticated crypto bot network ever created by designing the smart contracts that will rule them all!
We are a fully remote team and although we hire globally, there is a strong preference for this role to be based in Central Europe.
Gelato’s mission is to accelerate the adoption of web3 technology to create a more transparent & democratic digital life for humanity. Our impact is measured by the time saved to achieve global adoption of web3 applications..
Watch a short summary:
What we offer:
- A fully remote team with team members in Zug, Paris, New York, Berlin, and many other cool places
- Join the "Gelato Legendary Member Club" and work directly with the founders
- Participate in building the infrastructure that aims to become the glue between all crypto networks and power the most promising dapps on Ethereum and beyond
- Generous Token Package - Get a share of the network's token and be able to participate in the Gelato DAO
- Chance to participate in shaping the future of web3 by working together with the biggest projects in this space, such as MakerDAO, Connext, Quickswap, etc.
- Worldclass Investors - We are backed by top class VCs and Angels including Dragonfly, Galaxy Digital, ParaFi, Gnosis, Stani Kulechov and many more.
- Work together with Product Designers and Product Managers to implement Gelato’s Front End Specs
- Help advanced front end applications such as Sorbet Finance and Gelato Automate
- Use a test driven development process to ensure only solid releases make it into production
- Participate in sprint planning and standups to discuss priorities and manage issue
- 5+ years experience with Vue.js, or React.js
- 5+ years experience interacting with REST or Graph QL APIs
- 2+ years experience with Typescript
- 1+ years professional experience working in web3 ecosystem
- Strong CSS skills
- You can work with high autonomy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Technologies we use and teach:
- React.js, Vue.js, Web3 Tooling, Typescript, GraphQl, NodeJS
- Work very autonomously
- Generous GEL token package
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited holiday (yes you heard that right!)
- Work together with one of the best technical teams on Ethereum
- Build relationships with top blockchain teams which are already Gelato users, including MakerDAO, Instadapp, Zerion, Quickswap and many more
- Chance to travel the world to go to exciting events and connect with key players in this industry
- Join amazing in-person offsites all over the world
Automate your smart contracts