Cards Payment Services Manager
Founded in April 2018 and headquartered in Zug, SEBA Bank is a pioneer in the financial industry providing a seamless, secure and easy-to-use bridge between digital and traditional assets. As a smart bank SEBA Bank offers a fully universal suite of regulated banking services in the emerging digital economy. In August 2019, SEBA Bank received a Swiss banking and securities dealer licence – the first time a reputed, regulatory authority such as FINMA has granted a licence to a financial services provider with a core capability in digital assets. The broad, vertically integrated spectrum of services combined with the highest security standards, make SEBA Bank’s value proposition unique - this is why Banque de France selected SEBA Bank to test the integration of Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC). CVVC Global Report and CB Insights names SEBA Bank as Top 50 Companies within the blockchain ecosystem.
We are bringing a new financial services paradigm to the blockchain and finance economy. In scope of our growth plans we are looking for a Cards Payments Services Manager
In this function you will be responsible for the following:
- Processing of client originated payments and cash sweeps in all relevant currencies
- Controlling of outstanding payments against cut off time
- Execution of payment investigations with relevant cash correspondence banks
- Monitoring of all eventual inquiries (internal and external) related to payments
- Delivery of process and technical expertise in projects, quality initiatives and client interactions
- Creation of business specifications in area of payments/SWIFT/API’s
- Empowered involvement and execution of process improvements
- Creation and distribution of payments MIS/KPI
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following set of experience:
- Profound Payments know-how, in specific SWIFT/SIC/Euro SIC is key
- Diligence and precision in task executions
- Process thinking and basic capabilities in process modelling
- Knowledge and experience in Digital assets / payment token and FX and/or Securities of advantage
- Strong knowledge of the payment's ecosystem as well as emerging trends
- Analytical skills, good judgment, entrepreneurial mindset, familiarity with lean product management and agile delivery
- Business fluent in English
We owe our exponential growth to our innovative and collaborate team spirit and talented workforce. Every voice counts as we are always committed to learning from diverse perspectives and backgrounds because our people make the difference at SEBA Bank. Regardless of your age, gender, belief, and background, at SEBA EVERYONE (E) is welcome!
We very much look forward to receiving your full application and hearing about your motivation to become a SEBAnkian (CV, Motivation Letter, Reference Letters and Diplomas).
Join us as we redefine finance.