Heliax is a remote-first public goods lab which researches, develops, deploys, and maintains open-source protocols & mechanisms designed to serve the everyday needs of humanity. Using this, we build vertically integrated open-source products and networks that form coherent open systems which are capable of acting as an alternative to existing exploitative paradigms.
Heliax’s work includes the Anoma protocol, a novel architecture that is intent-centric, privacy-preserving protocol for decentralised counterparty discovery, solving, & multi-chain atomic settlement; Namada, a proof-of-stake L1 for interchain asset-agnostic privacy, designed to bring the best privacy to the multichain; Juvix and Vamp-ir, in the domain of languages for dApps and ZK circuits.
We are looking for an operations lead to join Heliax as soon as possible. You’ll be working directly with the co-founders and frequently collaborate with the rest of the team members across all functions, including product, research and engineering teams.
You will coordinate, execute, support and contribute to all operation and logistics heavy processes, from events (including our own events and external conferences and meetups), internal events (including team retreats), administrative processes within the organisation and everything in between. You will also manage and execute projects and programs in collaboration with the rest of Heliax and also the broader ecosystem. And you’ll model the values and story of public goods including Namada and Anoma and the broader vision of the world.
The ideal candidate will be a hyper-motivated, creative, flexible, and detail-oriented executor, with clear focus on solving problems and improving processes, bringing ideas to the table, building long-term relationships – who is maximally aligned with the vision and values of Anoma, Namada, and Heliax.
What you’ll do
- Create and execute internal and external events aiming to reach various target KPIs, maximise brand awareness, further the reputation
- Coordinate across all functions in the organisation to achieve the best results, e.g. coordinating with communications and community to bring compelling and differentiated communication to the world
- Monitor the ROI / KPIs of the initiatives and propose improvements, as well as alternatives that are more cost-effective and / or more significantly better
- Research, identify, and track new opportunities to optimise and elevate processes within Heliax across all relevant functions (finance, operations, HR, etc.)
- Manage and execute all aspects related to virtual and physical logistics and administration, including physical spaces such as the offices in Zug, Berlin, and London.
- Manage and execute collaborations with ecosystem members and partners, bridge the gap between the co-founders, Heliax and the rest of the ecosystem
- Help lead crisis response. You’ll also help refine our strategic response process
- Represent Anoma, Namada, Heliax as a spokesperson as needed
- Obviously, you’re an experienced stakeholder management and rapport-building skills, you’ve coordinated and executed multiple events and projects of varying scale
- You’re super, super organised and have a lot of attention to detail. You’re a creative, strategic, self-starter who can synthesise complex information, problem solving, and project management – basically you can make big contributions without requiring constant management and guidance
- Full-lifecycle project ownership, from ideation to launch
- You’ve got some management experience and have led and coordinated small teams.
- A good baseline in understanding of protocols, technology and crypto – otherwise you’re able to get yourself up-to-speed very quickly with the latest, no matter how technical the topics are
- You love working with other hoomans, deeply collaborative, and look for opportunities to have a greater impact through cross-functional, integrated marketing
- You have past experience navigating complex issues / crises, and the ability to see around corners and anticipate questions
- Experience working with global teams across diverse cultures
- You’ve travelled a lot and even organised trips for groups of varying sizes (you know basically every single tip about travelling)
- You speak multiple languages
- You’re personally aligned with the vision and values of Anoma and Namada
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently.
- It’s a remote position, but you are based in Zug or can commute to Zug 2-3 times per week.
- Ideally someone who has cool and unusual hobbies and interests.
Anoma is an equal opportunity employer.