Product Manager for disruptive themes (with a focus on blockchain)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
This role is contained within the CPO Digital Strategy & Innovation department. We are a highly motivated, cross-functional and dynamic team dedicated to defining solutions for tomorrow’s financial service needs, formulating actionable recommendations and driving their realization at pace. You will be doing impactful and visible work by staying abreast of the cutting-edge business and technology trends and innovations that shape the future direction of Avaloq and the financial services industry.
- Identify, shape, and drive Avaloq’s disruptive innovation agenda embracing a holistic business and technology perspective
- Familiarize with new financial and technology trends and turn them into actionable product and services visions
- Act as a product manager for products while in their early lifecycle phases
- Contribute to and drive Avaloq’s crypto, blockchain and integration technology roadmap from a product management perspective
- Drive and contribute to Avaloq’s thought leadership agenda, e.g. creating impactful white papers and engaging with the analyst community
- Act as a senior advisor on all levels from the C-level to operational teams on topics with strategic business impact, creating convincing stories/presentations with technical depth, and business cases
What you need
- Minimum of two years of experience in a top-tier management consulting firm or comparable strategy role in a leading financial services or technology firm
- Minimum of three years of experience in a product management role (from strategy to execution)
- Solid technical, technology and business know-how in relevant fields with good knowledge in the broader Blockchain space
- Be able to produce high-quality, robust content showing deep technical and business knowledge in an independent and self-driven way
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and to master complex, unstructured tasks with strong sense of ownership, drive and ability to organise and foster collaboration across teams
- Strong analytical skills to render complex problems understandable for an audience of varied background and technical knowledge
- Ability to produce impactful thought leadership output targeted to different stakeholder groups
You will get extra points for the following
- Basic knowledge in the financial services space; a track record in the financial services industry is a strong plus
- Proven project/program management skills are another plus
- Motivation letter illustrating fit to role
Now lets talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.
Your application has been successfully submitted.