Product Owner Reporting
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the 'Crypto Valley' and 'Crypto Nation Switzerland'. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 240 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
Product Owner Reporting
About the role
Our data and business intelligence team is providing our operations and management team with data analytics and insights derived from data collected from our business systems. For external parties such as business partners, auditors, regulators and supervisory bodies the team is providing financial, operational and regulatory reporting.
As Product Owner of our Reporting tools, you will play a crucial part in further building out our reporting capabilities. Together with a dedicated and skilled team of data analysts and project managers, you will be given the responsibility to conceptualize and lead the improvement of the reporting tools.
How we work
As a technological leader in the fast-paced crypto space, we are required to react quickly to changing market demands. This is why we believe in agile project management methodologies. By continuously delivering small increments, we learn through the feedback we receive, and optimize our products until they excel. Dynamic in spirit, we believe in our staff taking initiative where they can drive impact, rather than in hierarchically assigned ownership.
- Defining, managing and driving the reporting development roadmap
- Validating plans and concepts with various stakeholders within the company
- Backlog specification & prioritization for the development of the internal data warehouse, data distribution and reporting systems
- Leading quality assurance processes such as regression testing during roll-out phases of systems
- Managing our internal user groups in cases of application related questions, troubleshooting or bug management as well as internal education on new features
- Ensuring completeness of business documentation
- Regularly reporting your project status to the management
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- University Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, information systems or other related education
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the area of reporting in a financial institution as a product owner, developer or consultant
- Conceptual understanding of financial market and instrument data as well as reporting, data warehouse and business intelligence tools
- Knowledge in R Studio, Data Vault, Hadoop, Apache Spark, Kafka and other BI-Tools is preferable
- You are a caring, motivated, open-minded personality with strong analytical skills to recognize and solve problems efficiently
- Independent organizer, you can manage your own priorities and keep the overview of responsibilities of others in a project that you are leading
- Experience with software development and project management methodologies such as scrum
- Professional fluency in English is expected. German is a plus
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid working permit for Switzerland.
Your application has been successfully submitted.